Re: Front clip

From: Michael Nalavany (M.A.N.@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue May 20 1997 - 21:26:15 EDT

JT McBride wrote:

> >V8, other than the Shelby a few years before. The '91 was a pre-Magnum V8
> >like the Shelby, and had a serp. belt, but different than a Magnum (the
> >magnum doesn't have smog pump!).
>
> The first thought through my head when I read this, was, 'in a few years
> it's going to be tough to find parts for those...'
>
> So I imagine the Shelby convertibles will easily qualify as the rarest
> Dakotas, any suggestions for runners-up?
>
> JimJim,

Shelby didn't make a convertible! At the time you could buy a Shelby
Dakota and Dodge also offered the convertible Dakota with a V6-not the
V8. Shelby Dakotas are the rarest Dakota since only 1500 were built for
only 1989. The convertibles were built in 1989 and 1990.

Michael Nalavany
1989 Shelby Dakota #249
1970 Plymouth Road Runner