92 v6 dakota club cab milage, 5spd, air

From: Groce, Earl (earl@conf-recruiters.com)
Date: Tue May 20 1997 - 23:34:29 EDT

I just joined your group last nite and have already learned a bunch.

I just drove my dakota 160 miles on the interstate at 60-70 mph.
Milage was 22.8. recently the milage for just messing around on two
tanks. short drives to the store etc was just under 20, about 19.7.

its a 92 v6, 5spd, air, cruise, club cab, 89k. Is this about what
other people are getting. Personally im pleased.

 just bought the truck a month ago and other than it running rough
some times when i first crank it im totally satisfied. when it cranks
rough, i cut it off and recrank it. ocassionally i have to do this as
many as 4 times. most of the time it does not do this at all. Im
going to replace the cold water temp detector and see if that fixes
it. any other thoughs please let me know.

Happy trucking, youall.

earl@conf-recruiters.com