New Member

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 15:34:14 EDT

Hi Folks,
        I just joined last night, I don't have a Dakota yet, but as soon
as I can I'm gonna get one. It may be a while before I can save enough
for a down payment though, I'm just finishing my Freshman year at GA Tech,
so money's tight. But when I get some I'm definitely getting a Dakota
I've wanted one since I was 12 or 13, and heck now they're even more cool
with the new design. I'm going to get a Dakota club cab 4X4 w/ a Magnum
V8 and automatic tranny. I might wait till the '98 comes out, I read the
'98 club cabs will have an availabe 5.9 V8 and a long bed, adding those 2
options to the club cab will make for a hell of a truck, I can't wait.
later-
Bruce
P.S. - If any of you have a Dak that resembles my description and ever
decide to sell it let me know, I'm definitely interested, thanx