New member

From: Groce, Earl (earl@conf-recruiters.com)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 00:18:33 EDT

I just joined your group last nite and have already learned a bunch.

I just drove my dakota 160 miles on the interstate at 60-70 mph.
Milage was 22.8. recently the milage for just messing around on two
tanks. short drives to the store etc was just under 20, about 19.7.

its a 92 v6, 5spd, air, cruise, club cab, 89k 4x2 blue with metalic
gold insert.. Is this about what other people are getting.
Personally im pleased.

 just bought the truck a month ago and other than it running rough
some times when i first crank it im totally satisfied. when it cranks
rough, i cut it off and recrank it. ocassionally i have to do this as
many as 4 times. most of the time it does not do this at all. Im
going to replace the cold water temp detector and see if that fixes
it. any other thoughs please let me know.

I searched for my truck for about a month before finding it. I paid
6000 plus a pretty nice s10 2.8 auto air wheels with 133k. I figure i
have about 7500 in it. It is a clean nice truck.

My brother just bought a 92 v8 auto club cab 4x2 with all the whistles
with about 88k for 6500 but it has been a work truck and needs some
bondo and paint to be nice. his is silver with a red insert. The SOB
will out run bad news tho.

Happy trucking, youall.

earl@conf-recruiters.com