Re: spark plugs with MSD

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 00:27:56 EDT

<< Everyone is running Autolite platinums, >>

Who is everybody? Seems though the thread that went around some time back
concerning spark plugs that Autolite Platinmums were not the choice of many??

I run Champions (same as what came in it New) as recomended by NOS due to the
NOS but I have used Champions in Mopars for years without problems. Seems to
me a Ferd plug would not give very good performance?? ho ho ho