Front sway bar?, new shocks? -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 11:29:57 EDT

Earl Grose wrote:
are there members that have replaced their worn shocks with
aftermarket shocks that are satisfied with the ride? If so, what
shocks did you use? Describe your ride.

Earl, I've got Racho 5000 series shocks at all 4 corners, and the
ride is fine, but a little stiff. HOWEVER, most of the stiffness I
believe could be due to the 1 1/2" shorter and stiffer coil springs
up front, as well as the helper springs in the back. AND, I'm
running 225/60/16's at all 4 corners. Yep, 16" wheels. Look pretty
dang good, too. My dad practically stole them off a guy for $100 for
all 4, and they're polished aluminum 16X7's. We've got $150 in all 4
counting the American Racing center caps and lug nuts($1 a piece).
But the speedo isn't off with the 225/60/16's, which really surprised
me. Anyway, what other info would ya like?

- Rob Cobb 93 V8 LE 2wd swb auto
s0042745@cedarville.edu