Re: Horn?

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 08:38:55 EDT

At 12:54 PM 5/22/97 GMT, you wrote:
>What have Dakota owners done, that they are happy about, to improve
>their horn situation? What did it cost?
>
>Earl@conf-recruiters.com

Earl:

Got the same weak bleat out of my wife's 89 Sundance. Searched the
auto-wreckers for a H horn to pair up with the single L horn. Now it
sounds just like a full size Dodge. Now people pay attention ... or at
least look to see where all the noise is comming from.

I'm searching the local wreckers (late model mini-van or?) to grab a H horn
to go along with the L horn in the Dakota.

You could also try replacing the horn with an after-market horn (FIAM?)

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia
Canada