Re: 300+ Lets have a party!!!!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 16:26:34 EDT

<< See we broke 300 members last evening. Where's the party gonna be, I'll
>beer. >>

Well since the Dakota Page is in Fredonia, NY then it would only seem right
to have it somewhere near Fredonia, NY. That should be pretty central
considering our Canadian members and such, of course it would be real
convenient for me but I wasn't thinking of that. Maybe up To New York
International Park and we could have a shoot out or up or something. Hey John
you was talking Root Beer wasn't ya?? I'll bring the chips and dip and we can
have a Tailgates Party..

Pick a Date

Bill