Re: Plugs

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 16:28:43 EDT

<< I hate baseline Champions. I have bought
 Champions on a few occasions in the past (mainly because they are
 always dirt cheap), and have gotten burned in more ways than one.

I have never had a problem and have used many champions. They were also
reccomended by the manual that came with the NOS and NOS tech support also
MSD Tech support told me they worked as well as any. I also was watching the
drags on TV one day and (can't remeber who) one of the big boys in the rail
jobs was getting ready for the next race and was being interviewed while
gapping his Champion plugs that looked like the normal elcheapo packages and
plugs. I figured if they were good enough for 6 second runs then they were
good enough for me.

To each his own but I have not found a problem with Champions...

Bill