Re: '97 Owner Survey

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 00:25:46 EDT

<< I am a Ford Executive (that was for WillTier), >>

Now that would be something to be proud of, taking all that money that people
pay for them Ferds and the millions in repair costs, Man what a bonus you
must get. The only thing of consequence here is if the MAKE you drive a Ferd
company car??? Now a big buck job like that and a Viper would be a OK deal..
If they make you drive a Ferd then my condolences again.

Good job John..

Bill