gap

From: Design-Tech (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 12:12:10 EDT

when i regapped the plugs down from .050 to .042 i noticed that one was
splintered. i only drove it for 3 miles with them gapped at .050 and it
caused 1 to crack. i replaced it with a champion copper plus from the local
napa. it cost me $1.75 but i had no choice, i couldn't drive anywhere. with
tthe gap now at /042" it runs ghreat. i feel a difference in power. there
is also slightly less preignition running 87 octane pump gas. i suggest
everyone with an MSD ignition to try the gap at .042" it made a difference
for me. i guess it unlocked the potential of the ignition system.

-Mark Robert Hryckiewicz (DesignTech@Worldnet.att.net)
                            http://members.tripod.com/~DesignTech

Dakota-Chat Room http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR