Re: ABS- Worth it?

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 12:54:57 EDT

Well guys thanks for the help, I guess I'll go with ABS since majority
opinion seems to be they're great. Now I got another question for you, do
any of you know where I can find a good winch to fit on a new Dak, I know
Warn makes a good winch, just don't know if they make on to fit the Dak, I
want at least a 10.000 lb rated one, if any of you could provide me with a
number or address of a good dealer I'd appreciate it.
Well, talk to ya'll later, I'm going home for the weekend, hope ya'll have
fun.
Bruce