Re: First posting

From: Shawn Shultzaberger (shultzas@mwr.kic.or.jp)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 18:28:03 EDT

Sam Parthemer wrote:

> Cool... What city?? I was born in Japan, near Atsugi
> ?sp?...
> My father was in the Navy... No I am not Japanese, but would like to
>
> visit... Maybe bring my Dakota over and terrorize the locals....8)
>
> ..Sam '95 SLT

  Sam,
    I am about 2 hours south of (Atsugi) mainland Japan. (Okinawa
Island) And yes Atsugi is spelled correctly ... : -)
    I am about 20 minutes north of Naha City in a small city called
Ginowan. And I am sure that a nice looking/sounding Dak would surely
turn some heads over here. I could have mine delivered here but the
salt water and the extremely corrosive corel dust would not be good
fer me new Dak.