JBA 97 headers

From: Shawn Shultzaberger (shultzas@mwr.kic.or.jp)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 18:36:21 EDT

I thought this could be of some use (if any haha ). I was looking for
some headers for the new V8 Daks. Here is the response I received
from JBA headers:

> InfoRequested=I was just wondering if you make headers for the new
97 Dodge
> Dakotas? I had heard rumors that you were making a header
> called the "Ramhorn" for both the Ram and Dakota. Also were
> on the world wide web might I be able to purchase your
> headers? Thank you for your time and patience.....
> Sincerely,
> Shawn ShultzabergerShawn:
We do not offer a header for the 97 Dakota yet. It is our part number

1946S and needs to be developed. You can find our products at
Internet
Racer Supply or rvperformance.com.

 Jon Towers
 National Sales Manager