Re: First posting

From: Jeff Painter (painter@hac.osan.af.mil)
Date: Sat May 24 1997 - 17:21:06 EDT

Shawn Shultzaberger wrote:

> Anyways, I can't wait to get back to the states and pick it up.
> And just one more thing; there is no place like the United States.
> First place I am stopping to eat is Taco Bell and then the Outback
> Steak House or Black Angus or Lone Star Steak House. (Real Food!)
>
> Hey Shawn,

  I will second that motion. I have been quietly monitoring the list
from Osan Air Base South Korea for about a year now. Can't wait to get
back to the States. My 97 Dak will be waiting for me on 1 August. Oh
yeah, I'm originally from Jamestown, NY. VERY close to SUNY Fredonia.
Name the date for the 300+ party!

Jeff Painter

67 Dart
97 Dak (insert drool here)