Re: First posting

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun May 25 1997 - 00:25:41 EDT

<< That said;

 In other words you will be getting a '98? Go for the R/T!!!!!!!!!!!! But
 (unfortunately) Fortunately they ain't makin' a 5spd R/T. (as yet)

 BTW, welcome aboard, were all just havin' a good time. Life is to short to
 (be serious) be too serious, just ask the OLD BOY WillTier. >>

 I need to make a few corrections above, I will parenthesee the problem areas
and fill in the correct wording..

Yepper the one thing I have learned through all these years of experiences is
that you never know when it will all end and life is too short to make life
more difficult than it has to be. Take one day at a time and make the very
best of it and the more smiles I see the better the day..

Old Boy Bill