Re: First posting

From: Shawn Shultzaberger (shultzas@mwr.kic.or.jp)
Date: Sat May 24 1997 - 18:26:22 EDT

WillTier@aol.com wrote:

> << I had me a couple Ferds before and wanted to go with a
> truck that had as much pep as me Mustangs. Thought the Dak was the
>
> only way to go. >>
>
> I sure hope you can handle all the extra power.. Welcome aboard,
> sounds like
> you is a service man maybe? do you get out in October? I'm sure you
> love the
> truck other than the 5 speed cause you know autos are a lot faster
> and
> better.. he he he

 Well I leave here sometime late September. I have about another year
before my contract is up. Not to sure what I am gonna do. I'll have
10 years in and don't really want to stay another 10... hahaha.
    Yeah I have been rethinking the ol' autotrans thing. I had a Cal
Younger shift kit in my 91 5.0 and wow what a difference it made. I
could make'm spin going into 3rd gear (and that was with a 3.73 LSD)
Its the money thing though. I think that it adds another 600 to a
grand and that is gonna put me over budget. Guess I will have to
learn how to properly drive a stick.. : ) Been about 9 years...
hahahaha