Re: Drat!!!! (turkey damage on my '97)

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Sat May 24 1997 - 15:04:20 EDT

On Sat, 24 May 1997 19:41:11 -0600, you wrote:

>One of the best 'toys' I've ever had was a throttle installed on the stick shift. This allows me the use of both feet on the clutch and brake, and control of the gas via right hand, while maintaining the ability to shift. As well, the throttle isn't spring loaded, so you can maintain a constant RPM for towing as well as rock climbing without dangerous lurches or slippage off the gas.
>
>Pat Buthmann

        I have seen those and am interested in one. Here's where you
can get them...

        Rubicon Express
        3315 Monier Circle #4, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
        1-916-858-8575

        Hand Throttle Kit $29.95

How did it hook up Pat? I think I need one...heh

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes...