Re[4]: For Rob....97' Dakota tow hooks

From: Sean P Meldrum (Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com)
Date: Sun May 25 1997 - 10:26:51 EDT

     Anytime, man. That's why we're all here right? Hope everthing gets
     fixed ok.

     You know, I find it hard to believe that someone at Jeep/Truck hasn't
     found this list yet. It would be fantastic to have one of the
     Chrysler engineers on the list. If nothing else maybe Chrysler could
     see which areas their products were lacking and which were pleasing
     the customer, ya know?

     TTYL

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, Black,
graphics removed, 'Meldrum' fresh air filter combo,
MSD 6A/Blaster 2 awaiting installation