One problem, one question

From: Mathew DePasquale (mat1@rochester.infi.net)
Date: Sun May 25 1997 - 15:00:47 EDT

I have a 4x2 Dakota Sport (3.9L). Recently, the ABS and Parking Brake
come on at startup and stay on. I took it to the dealer and they said
my brakes needed to be readjusted; that's why the sensor was being
tripped. That was fine - for about a day. It just started doing it
again yesterday. At one point, I lost about half of my braking pressure
when I went to stop and the pedal shook (a la ABS). Has anyone else
had/heard of this problem and if so, what can I tell the dealer to look
for or how to fix it?

2. Anyone know of some *good* performance upgrades for the 3.9L engine?
I know a few exhaust manufacturers are beginning to make some headers
and stuff (Jardine). Anyone else? Anything about hood scoupes either?

Thanks ... Mat