It runs again!

From: JERRY S DALTON (XGLT71A@prodigy.com)
Date: Wed May 28 1997 - 10:37:22 EDT

After 5 weeks I finally have my Dakota running again. I installed a
Accel DFI computer in place of the stock one. Of course they don't
make a wiring harness for a Dakota so I had to modify there harness
to fit my truck and modify my truck to fit there harness. (if that
makes any sense) All in all it wasn't something for the weak at heart
to do. I now have 10 pounds of factory wiring sitting in a box. With
any luck I will be able to test at my track on Friday night to find
out how it works. My best time before was a 13:18 @ 99.9 mph. Now
that I can program all my fuel and ignition setting with a lap top,
theoretically I should me able to run faster. I sure hope it runs
good because I'm hoping to set a national record in Bristol Tenn. at
the IHRA event on June 5-7.