Re: dakota 5 speed vs. auto

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed May 28 1997 - 16:30:43 EDT

<< Yep; there's no way I'd give up the control I can only get with a stick.
 I've also got a mild case of "I'll shift when I want to, not when some
 computer tells me to, darnit!" itis. :) >>

I don't know what kind of automatics you birds are talking about?? I can
shift through each gear or just leave itin drive, the only thing I am missing
is the clutch and cramps in my left leg from driving in traffic???

Bill