Re: Cruise Control

From: Gary Atkinson (gatkin@series2000.com)
Date: Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:29 EDT

LJM,
Mine was manufactured in early March. I go back to the dealer tomorrow
am for replacement of the servo. It may be my imagination but it seems
to be getting progressively worse. CC may have gotten a batch of bad
servos earlier this year. I will let you all know if the replacement
fixes the problem. If not, intend to let CC know about it.

Gary Atkinson '97 Sport Club