Re: Any 92-96 Bra (Front Cover) Experiences ?

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Wed May 28 1997 - 12:07:54 EDT

On Wed, 28 May 1997 15:02:33 -0700, you wrote:

>Any Dak owners have/use a Bra out there (well, I
>worded that wrong but you know what I mean) ;^)

I've got a lot of experience with unfitting bras but I think you are
referring to the car type. heh =]

        Here in Arizona, the state just loves to chip-seal roads, (hot
tar and pour on small rocks) as you can guess, driving in this garbage
is to be avoided at all costs. I picked up the Mopar front-end cover
(two-peice) as I made the salesman throw it in the deal. I have not
one rock chip in my truck yet (knocking on wood) and it fits great. No
flapping, shrinking, or any problems at all. I have only gotten caught
in the rain twice, and immediately took it off. I used to detail cars
so I wash and maintain mine religiously, (Washed it twice over the
holiday weekend due to four-wheeling trips) so every time I do, I
check the back of it, in the soft underlining, and pick out any small
bus, leaves, dirt, etc.
        I have never seen a vehicle "cloud" due to a bra so I don't
know about that. I do know it's a catch 22, if you don't, you get
chips, if you do it may hurt the paint. I say go for it...

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow