Re: dakota 5 speed vs. auto

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 30 1997 - 19:58:02 EDT

<< Hey;

 I think the only light that came on was the fact that ya's gettin' to OLD
 to push the clutch any more, well go try out a '97, CC lowered the required
 clutch pressure fer fellas that need to take vitamins ho, ho, ho ;^0

 BTW, enjoyed your posts, you got one comin' >>

Yepper I'll keep that in mind and if and when I get whooped by one of those
97 5 speeds the I'll have to go check out the lower required clutch pressure
and I have started on them vitamins, Multi kind, will they be OK.

I couldn't resist those opportunities and I thought you would get a kick out
of them and thanks for the warning, I'll be a waiting..

Old Boy

your local *HEMI* dreamer