Re: Idea for the web site

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sat May 31 1997 - 19:16:09 EDT

Ok, guys and gals, I've been talking to Jon on an idea for the website
that I had. He likes the idea but we need input from the members.
Being that I'm kinda lazy right now I just copied and pasted our
discussion into one message. Read it over and get those creative juices
flowing!

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	93 Mark III 4X2 reg. cab SWB