Re: dakota 5 speed vs. auto

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat May 31 1997 - 16:28:25 EDT

<< Actually a fella your age should be takin' *colloidal* vitamins, figure
 that one out. >>

Yepper, heard of them,aren't they the kind that collide with each other and
give ya a bunch of extra energy, kinda like steriods? Boy I don't know if my
sweetie could handle all that energy when I wasn't clutching the Dak??

But thanks fer the edvice though..

The service tech that we had in our area was one of Suzuki's top dog and I
believe he ended up in charge of US service dept.. I can't rmember his name
but he was involved in a lot of their testing and development. He had told us
about it as he was involved with it. If I recall right I believe they ended
up using Shell oil for the 4 stroke stuff. He said it was close to Castrol
but has a lesser ash count?? whcih had something to do with carbon build up
or some darn thing. But he said he used the Castrol in his own stuff..

We researched or stumbled on to other oil gas combo's with interesting
results, so they can tell me all they want about if it meets the specs it's
all the same but there is a definite difference in oils and gas... My 2 cents
fer shurr