1st post/Bed Linners (attn: David Wilner)

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 11:49:13 EDT

David,

Welcome aboard. I have only been a member of this list for a
month. Think you like it here. Lot's of good people with interesting
information and no nasty flames like other lists I seen.

I also have a '97 Dakota (ClubCab). I had the bed linner installed by
the dealer before delivery. Don't know who makes it but has a nice
Dodge logo on it. Also had the Tonneau cover installed. (Soft with snaps)
Have driven the truck about 3,000 miles and have checked under the
linner and it has been dry. Very little water gets through the tonneau
cover, even through a car wash. Have been satisified so far. I may pull
the linner out this summer and install a mat and put the linner back in.

Good luck with your new Dakota..

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan