Re: New User

From: Alan Casey (acasey@mail.io.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 12:54:44 EDT

> Always consider advice from this list as personal opinion. My automatic
> works fine. Smoothest shifting vehicle I have even owned. No problems
> will shift indicator or sloppy shifting. I have a 97 V8 SLT 4x4.
> There has also been discussion of the problems with the 5 speeds.
>

> Rob Agnew
> ragnew@islandnet.com
>
> Victoria, B.C.
> Canada

Mine being one of them. Came from the factory
with out any oil in it. Did'nt last long. I
have also broken the shift tower, because of
racing, but that's the price you pay for drag
racing. Its not a question of if I'm going to
break something but when, and how much is it
going to cost.

I think I may need to have my head examined.

Alan... :)