Re: New User

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 12:13:35 EDT

>Careful now, sounds like some of our new dak
>owners are having problems with their auto's.
>Shift indicator and sloppy shifting.
>I just test drove a 97 the other day with the
>auto and 3.90 rear gears, I did'nt like it at
>all. It seemed ok a WOT, but anything less was
>annoying. The salesman acted like this was normal
>on all the auto's. Does the shift kit take care
>of this problem??? If so I would want it
>installed before I bought it to make sure.
>

>Alan...

Bill:

Always consider advice from this list as personal opinion. My automatic
works fine. Smoothest shifting vehicle I have even owned. No problems
will shift indicator or sloppy shifting. I have a 97 V8 SLT 4x4.
There has also been discussion of the problems with the 5 speeds.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada