Re: Tire Rotation

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 18:52:36 EDT

<< Really he has a legitimate question, they don't show anything about
 rotation using all five wheels and tires. Seems to me that CC used to show
 a diagram showing rotation of all five. How about you guys with older
 Daks, does the manual show tire rotation using all five, which is what Carl
 asked about. >>

OK my Dak book shows only four wheel rotate but My company truck (96
Cheby)show the following. The spare goes to the right rear, right rear to
right front, right front to left rear, left rear to left front and left front
to spare. Might not work on a Dak, you know something with moorrree
Pooowwweeerrr. Ho Ho So you left me do the A** thing, nice guy...

Bill