Mopar Action Dakota

From: steve clarke (sclarke@cancom.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 18:45:46 EDT

        I am the person who is getting the "INDY" paint job, going to take
the truck up this week. I can't find Mopar Action around here so I never saw
it. Can't wait until the truck is painted. Does anybody know the color codes
to make sure its the right paint or how wide the white strips need to be??.
I only have a picture of a full size Dodge done like this and I don't want
it done over.
        Another question is about speaker upgrade. I wanted to add speaker
boxes behind the seat but not enougg room. The truck is a regular cab and I
drive with the seat all the way back. Anybody know what I can do?. Also I
only have the two door speaker, what size are they and what size are the
back ones supose to be?
        I need bigger speaker, right now the base will shake my rear view
mirrow but I want more 8-)

Steve Clarke sclarke@cancom.net
94 5-speed V-6, alpine 4x25 watt
waiting on paint, rims, speakers, and whatever else I find 8-0