RE: Mileage issues..

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 1997 - 15:55:30 EDT

Yeah, I'm gettin about 14.5 Imp gallons, and about 12 (city) in U.S. gallons. I think it's a bit low, but on the other hand, I'm not really worried about mileage. It's the torque/hp I'm more interested in, hence the V8. I also haven't modified my truck any, either on the intake or exhaust side, so that may account for variances in mileage between mine and some of the other trucks on the DML. BTW, thanks for all the input guys, this list is a great (if somewhat biased) resource.

Pat Buthmann

Calgary, Alberta