Light Bar

From: Tad (tadmopar@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 00:54:42 EDT

I am a new member to your list. I own a 1994 Dakota SLT 4x4 Club Cab
with 318 auto.
I am interested in finding a light bar for my truck. I remember seeing
the sport models with them and am wondering if I can still get them
through Mopar. If someone out there knows the part number it would be a
big help. The light bar I am looking for mounts on the bed sides and
"appears" to made of polished aluminum. (I dont remember touching one to
see what it was made of.) OR, maybe someone knows of another
aftermarket company who makes something like this. I don't want a roll
bar, it takes up bed space.
Thanks,
Tad (tadmopar@worldnet.att.net)