Re: Tire Rotation

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 01:00:14 EDT

> << He** Bill no wander ya have to work so hard, if ya gotts a Cheby work
> truck
> you probably only make it to half the jobs, and I'm being generous with the
> number of jobs ya get to. Ya probably spend more time lugging the tools
> around in a back pack on foot to the jobs, 'cause the truck is broke down.
> Ya otta just park the truck out beside the shop and use the bed for
> recyclable material, but be careful the junk man may take the truck too. he
> .. he ;^)
> >>
> Yepper I tried to get s Dakota they wouldn't listen to me then they hired
> another guy to work on specialty systems and what do you think he got/??
> Abrand new Dak 4 wd V6 loaded boy did I give the boss the business, makin me
> drive that darn Cheby and he gets the good truck...
>
> Bill

Well Old Boy I think you got what we here at Tech affectionately call the
Shaft. Already gotten it numerous times since I've been at Tech, nothing
like taking a test on which the class average is a 30. But if I were in
your situation I would ask that they trade trucks and let you have the Dak
since you've been there longer. It would be worth a try anyway.
Bruce