Re: Tire Rotation

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 00:28:06 EDT

<< He** Bill no wander ya have to work so hard, if ya gotts a Cheby work
truck
 you probably only make it to half the jobs, and I'm being generous with the
 number of jobs ya get to. Ya probably spend more time lugging the tools
 around in a back pack on foot to the jobs, 'cause the truck is broke down.
 Ya otta just park the truck out beside the shop and use the bed for
 recyclable material, but be careful the junk man may take the truck too. he
 .. he ;^)

 Yepper I tried to get s Dakota they wouldn't listen to me then they hired
another guy to work on specialty systems and what do you think he got/??
Abrand new Dak 4 wd V6 loaded boy did I give the boss the business, makin me
drive that darn Cheby and he gets the good truck...

Bill