Re: To: Steve Lowe

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 10:08:40 EDT

On Tue, 3 Jun 1997 12:15:16 -0400, you wrote:

>Hey Steve;
>
>I think I posted this before, but not directly to you, did you not say in
>one of your posts that you were 'now' losing windshield washer fluid?

Yeah John I am losing fluid. I have made an appointment with Dodge for
Saturday to get that fixed. I am also going to get them to fix the
door that the wife bent, and find out why the power steering
pump/hoses/frame rail is covered with crude, looks like the battery is
leaking.

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
Gibson Cat-Back...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow
Trails: Crown King, Box Canyon, BullDog Canyon