Re: Tire Rotation

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 16:42:58 EDT

> Already tried, no deal. They said when I make them as much money as he does
> then I can have my choice of Daks. It would be nearly impossible since the
> types of work are different and his is a higher dollar deal. I did get air
> and cruise though something the other trucks do not have. I got brownie of
> the year in 95 ho ho ho..
>
> Bill

Don't you just love the bureacracy of everything, it doesn't matter how
much or hard you work or how dependable you are, it's all about the
almighty dollar to these businesses. Oh well, maybe you could convince
them that a Dak would cost them less in the long run: fewer breakdowns,
longer life etc.. than a Chevy. It'd be worth a try. But at least you do
have AC and CC those definitely come in handy, i guess you have to make
the best of a bad situation, at least you don't have to drive your own Dak
and wear it out quicker.

Bruce