Re: Mopar Action Dakota

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 00:02:08 EDT

steve clarke wrote:

> >I too have a reg cab. I had two boxes built(.8 cubic feet ea.) and
> >installed two Kicker Solo-Baric subs behind the seats (you will have to
> >remove your jack and the bracket that holds it). They sound great with
> >200 watts continous pumping through them :-0 Oh yea, I'm 6ft 2 and I
> >can still push the seat all the way back. Have fun.
> >
> >Andre Mauboussin
> >95 Sport 14.72@93.5mph
> >
> I don't know much about stereos but can I buy the box made or do I
> have to make it. Is there any special design to make one. My stereo is and
> alpine cd controler 4x25, how would I go about uping the power and hooking
> it up, anybody know where I can look the info up?

I had the stereo shop make and carpet the enclosures for me (make sure
you throw some damping material(stuffing) inside before you screw the
woofers in). The price was quite reasonable since I bought the subs from
them. I think the total for the subs, boxes and installation was around
300-350 clams.