RE: C@C

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 19:01:00 EDT

>Ned "ok-i-lee, dok-i-lee neighbor" Volger wrote:

Okay, okay, I can (barely) take the Ned Flanders impression, but at least
spell my last name correctly... although the vowels in your name are
probably easily transposed... in this case it is the consonants... thank
you.

>Yes, I think we should have a DML get-together at C@C. What are the
exact
>dates?

July 11-13, 1997 at the Carlisle Fairgrounds, Carlisle, PA. My truck is
already registered for the Fun Field. Registration is $30.00 which
includes two people's admissions for all three days, plus a goodie bag,
and better parking! :-) Admission if you don't register your truck is
$6.00 per person per day...

I've reserved a room at the Carlisle Best Western, they had a group rate
for the Mopar Mailing List... at last check, there weren't too many rooms
left, but it's worth a shot... I'll be driving down during the day on
Thursday the 10th so as to be able to "prep" my Dak afer the long drive
(bugs/tar/construction, YUK!)

Some important phone numbers, web addresses, etc.:

Event Information: 717-243-7855
Visitor Services (hotel registrations, etc.): 1-800-874-4832
Website (not current): http://www1.trib.com/CUMBERLINK/cp/chrysler.htm

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone
MSD Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI soon!
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/