Re: C@C

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 16:11:54 EDT

> >Ned "ok-i-lee, dok-i-lee neighbor" Volger wrote:
>
> Okay, okay, I can (barely) take the Ned Flanders impression, but at least
> spell my last name correctly... although the vowels in your name are
> probably easily transposed... in this case it is the consonants... thank
> you.
>
> >Yes, I think we should have a DML get-together at C@C. What are the
> exact
> >dates?
>
> July 11-13, 1997 at the Carlisle Fairgrounds, Carlisle, PA. My truck is
> already registered for the Fun Field. Registration is $30.00 which
> includes two people's admissions for all three days, plus a goodie bag,
> and better parking! :-) Admission if you don't register your truck is
> $6.00 per person per day...
>
> I've reserved a room at the Carlisle Best Western, they had a group rate
> for the Mopar Mailing List... at last check, there weren't too many rooms
> left, but it's worth a shot... I'll be driving down during the day on
> Thursday the 10th so as to be able to "prep" my Dak afer the long drive
> (bugs/tar/construction, YUK!)
>
> Some important phone numbers, web addresses, etc.:
>
> Event Information: 717-243-7855
> Visitor Services (hotel registrations, etc.): 1-800-874-4832
> Website (not current): http://www1.trib.com/CUMBERLINK/cp/chrysler.htm
>
> Ciao!
>

> Ned Vogler
> (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
> '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
> Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone
> MSD Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI soon!
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/

Sounds like fun, but is just a little far to drive from my neck of the
woods here in GA, especially having to take off work to do it, with all
the bills associated with college I need all the money I can get. Oh
well, maybe next year. BTW, I can see your irritance over the name, my
problem is everyone always wants to put in 2 f's, why I don't know. Later
guys-

Bruce