Re: '98 DAKOTA R/T 360 V-8

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 11:33:31 EDT

> johnlrivait wrote:
> >
> > The R/T model will be available starting in July. After the changeover
> > in the first 2 weeks of July. The R/T option will be priced like the
> > SS/T option on the Ram! For only $1300 you get a 360 Magnum/Auto,
> > Dynomax exhaust and bigger wheels and tires.
>
> What makes you guys think they will be available then? If the current
> backlog of trucks (940,000?) is preventing people from ordering 97's
> how long do you think it will take to get a '98?
>
> Not trying to rain on the parade......
>
> Phil
> '97 Dakota
> '67 Charger

You do have a good point there Phil, CC already so far behind they may
never get caught up, that or people may get disgusted waiting and go buy
something else. I hope they get their shit together and catch up, it'd be
a shame for them to lose business because they couldn't produce enough to
keep up with demand, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Bruce