Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 22:29:35 EDT

>I'd have to agree with you on the cost, I'm all for more power, but at $3k
>I can live without it, and besides, I'm just not really into cutting a
>hole in the hood of my ride. Besides, afraid I might lose some of my
>low-end torque which I really need for the towing and 4-wheeling I do.
>How exactly does it affect your low-end torque and Hp anyway, I've always
>wondered that.

Boosts the hooey balooey out of it!! A pickup with a blower would be
tractionless (is that a word?)! An efficient blower will really start
makin' power at about 2000 rpm and from there on out you better sit down,
shut up, and hold on tight! 8^)

Take a look at the blown 3800's in the new Grand Prix's, Buicks, and
Bonnevilles. I was *almost* spanked by a Grand Prix SC the other day on
the freeway.

I *did* get my first real spank in the truck the other mornin'. About 5am.
 On my way to work. Pull up to a light and a mid 80's Monte Carlo SS pulls
along side with *very* unstock sounding exhaust. Windows tinted so dark
they might as well have been painted black. He/she/whatever was behind the
glass blips the throttle. Light turns green. By-bye Miniscule Carlo SS!!
Two lights in a row.

Spanked by RPM's, "fresh air by meldrum" powered Dak! Arrh Arhh aroohh!
One bowtie with an 'X' thru it for my tailgate please.
  sean meldrum