Re: 97 Daks and CB radios (For Russ)

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 15:24:00 EDT

On Fri, 06 Jun 1997 20:57:32 -0500, you wrote:

Russ,

        The bracket I was talking about would take the scratches, not
the truck. You are correct, I was thinking about clamping something to
the front wall of the box then just pop on the antennae when I need
it. You sound like you know your stuff, but in regards to the
direction being off would it work ok if the whip was higher than the
truck? Maybe we should take this to Email to keep from boring the rest
of the list? =]

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
Gibson Cat-Back...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow