dakota shocks & suspension

From: Frank Ball (frankb@cougar.sr.hp.com)
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 03:46:07 EDT

} is there anyway to receive this information, without having to see the
} same messages over and over and over. im already getting it in digest
} form. before i went digest i was ready to chuck it.

Digest is the only way. Otherwise my boss complains that I get too much
email. Corperate bills $0.02/message. The chatter is getting pretty
overwhelming isn't it?

} I asked about aftermarket shocks and got only one response. any other
} suggestions. Do the daks with the handling package have different
} shocks. My brother's 92 v8 cc sits more squarely on the road. my v6
} has quite a bit of body roll. both have the front swaybar.. i have
} not looked to see if his has a rear, mine does not. Is there such a
} thing as v8 heavy duty shocks from CC. =20

I got the 2000 pound payload package (heavy rear springs, I don't know
about the shocks). I put KYB shocks on the front to replace the stock
marshmellows. The stock rear shocks are ok. I also put a Addco rear sway
bar on. These two changes help a LOT.

Frank Ball 1UR-M frankb@sr.hp.com (707) 794-4168 work
Hewlett Packard (707) 794-3038 fax (707) 538-3693 home
1212 Valley House Drive Kawi KDX200, Yamaha XT350 YZF600R Seca 750
Rohnert Park CA 94928-4999 '95 Dakota SLT Club Cab V8 5-Speed 2WD