Re: More latenight cruisin' (or mid afternoon)

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 22:27:04 EDT

> Well, actually I need to revise my choice of favorites vehicles at all costs.
>
> #1 McLaren F1 (nothing faster, ever) $900,000 US
> Not even street legal, it even looks fast
> 0-60, 3.2 secs, Top speed 231 MPH
>
> #2 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo AWD $155,000 Cdn
>
> #3 Toss up between the Jag XJ 220 and Isdera Commendatore 112i
> Hand built in Leonberg Germany, gull-wing V12
>
> #4 Dodge Viper, what more need you say?
>
> #5 98 Dakota R/T, 360 with a 5 SPEED. Now, that would be worth
> every penny.
>
> BTW, I finally decided to add my first piece of non CC equipment to my Dak, after it's first test spin of any great length down the hi-way. Whistler 1430 Radar detector. On the way home to visit my parents, I managed to dial up 90 MPH without paying
attention (no cruise). So I figured on the way home I'd better spend the coupla hundred to save even more in tickets on the way back.

> Pat Buthmann

I'd have to agree with your list for the most part, but I'm just wondering
what about Ferrarai, or Lamborghini, both have top speed over 200 mph and
look cool as well. Must disagree on #5, I'd have to go with the auto and
4X4.

Bruce