re: Dak stocks low

From: dhannu@centuryinter.net
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 17:21:15 EDT

I have the Dodge bedliner in my '97 Dakota.

> + Are there openings for the tie downs (embedded
> ones in front, and back ones on side wall?

Yes, there are openings to get access to the tie-down (the front tie-downs
are covered by removeable plugs).

> + The bed has the recessed notches for 2x6's so
> that sheets of plywood can be laid flat. Does
> the mopar bedliner preserve this? I like that
> idea. I thought it was cool.

Yes, all the 2x4 supports are molded into the bedliner.

> + I'm going to get a fiberglass tonneau cover,
> is an under the rail better in this case, or
> doesn't it matter?

Sorry, can't help you on this one.

-Dave

David J. Hannu dhannu@CENTURYinter.net
1997 Dodge Dakota Sport Club Cab, 4x4, V8 Auto