Spark Plugs

From: Lloyd W. Christianson (rtkba@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 1997 - 13:11:58 EDT

I've just installed new plugs and Damn do they make a difference!!! I
was running Bosch Platnums and averaging about 13.5 to 14.0 mpg. About
three weeks ago, I installed Autolite Double Platnums. The last two
tanks have been over 15 mpg. This is all city driving. My 0-60 time has
also decreased by 2 tenths to 11.8. I've not been easy with the
accelerator either. I can actually feel more power and I've been
enjoying it as often as I can. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Wayne
RTKBA@juno.com
95 SLT, Extended Cab, 4X4, V6 Auto, K&N, Terminator Muffler, Autolite
Double Platnums
Bad case of V8 envy!!!