Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 08 1997 - 16:29:12 EDT

<< As a side note to killer 4 bangers, check out the Eagle Talon/Plymouth
> Laser Home page. Some of those AWD suckers are running low 11's at 125+.
> 2.0L engine with a turbo & 400+HP & NO NITROUS. Sounds nasty to me.
>
> Terry

 What kind of turbocharger is this? Man, that's a hell of a turbocharger
 to pull 400+ HP out of a 2L engine, I don't believe I'd want to meet that
 little "pocket rocket" at a red light. I guess that AWD helps them on the
 1/4 mile, since they're not wasting time spinning wheels like most folks
 when they first take off. That sounds like one to put on the list of cars
 to avoid to me.

There was a, what lokked like pure stock, Mitsubishi Eclipse up at the drags
the other nigth turning in the 13's. It was a turbo but not sure what size
engine. The sucker woouulld run though. It was a AWD. TCTA It did not run
with any Dakotas so I couldn't compare it to one but I'm sure a Dak would
have whipped it..

Bill