Re: Superchargers. Was: Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 08 1997 - 16:29:13 EDT

<< Hey Bill how much is a nitrous system and how hard is it to install, I'd
 really like to know, thanx >>

The kit was 599, I think Jules has them for 599 also. Reasonably easy to
install but had a couple of things I was not happy with and had to contact
tech support at NOS a couple of times but all came out well. It could
probably be put on in a afternoon but I took my time and was very careful to
do it according to the instructions. They do not get along with the MPEC
computer, too much timing that is why I got a MSD and a Multi-step Retard to
be able to run the MPEC. I have not done full evaluation on the results yet.
I have only used it twice since the MSD and both were OK but the bottle was a
left over from last year and low.. I am very happy with it for my purposes
and a hell of a lot of bang for the buck. It worked well with the stock
computer with not problems. I have bought a few extras and have about a grand
in it, but still cheap for the performance boost.

Bill